[Asterisk-Users] CDR ??

Jayson Vantuyl kagato at souja.net
Fri Mar 28 13:37:14 MST 2003

On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 12:58:18PM -0500, Brian Capouch wrote:
> Does anyone know if the modification would be "easy-ish" to get this to
> work with Postgres?
Not if you've written C programs to access Postgres before.  I haven't
really dug into this yet (although I intend to).

If you do undertake such a thing, make sure to use connection pooling /
persistent connections to cut down on the time it takes for the
individual log requests (I can't imagine long blocking times during CDR
logging would help * much).

Jayson