[Asterisk-Users] CDR ??

Mike Reiling miker at mac.com
Fri Mar 28 10:21:02 MST 2003

Not sure about 1. Haven't used cdr_mysql myself....  As far as 2, just
load cdr_csv in your modules.conf.  It logs to
/var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv/Master.csv.

--Mike

On Friday, March 28, 2003, at 07:14  AM, WipeOut . wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I see in /ect/asterisk there is a cdr_mysql.conf to configure the CDR
> logging to a MySQL DB..
>
> I have a couple of questions..
>
> 1. Where do I find the DB schema to create the DB? (may be a good idea
> to add this to the top of the .conf file in the cvs so that it is easy
> to find for amyone wanting to set it up.. Just a thought.)
>
> 2. Are there any req's to making this work? (apart from, I assume,
> having the mysql client installed on the * box..)
>
> I also read in the archives that CDR logging could be done to a CSV
> file, How and where is this setup and configured?
>
> Thanks..
> --

Mike Reiling
Systems & Network Administrator
SoftCoin, Inc.
2000 Sierra Point Parkway
Brisbane, CA  94005
650-624-3869 - P
650-624-3899 - F

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm
really quite busy.