[Asterisk-Users] Commercial release of SIP-based IVR system

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Sat Mar 15 11:04:55 MST 2003

On Fri, 2003-03-14 at 18:39, Razvan Dragomirescu wrote:
> IPIVR is written entirely in Java and supports call scripting via
> JavaScript. More details can be found on the product's page -
> http://www.simeda.com/ipivr/

So you wrote a IP based PBX in a language that is not meant to do
realtime work, and you consider Javascript a worthy scripting language?
That alone would make sure I never suggested your product to anyone. Let
alone your spamming of a open source competitor of yours mailing list.
BTW, there are standalone open source javascript interpreters, so
asterisk also can be scripted via javascript if someone was inclined to
be tat masochistic.

> --
> Razvan Dragomirescu
> Chief Technology Officer
> SIMEDA GmbH
> www.simeda.com
> N44027'15"  E26006'09"

I'll forward these cordinates on to the government for a stray bomb to
take care of your spamming habits.