[Asterisk-Users] Commercial release of SIP-based IVR system

Razvan Dragomirescu razvan.dragomirescu at simeda.com
Fri Mar 14 17:39:13 MST 2003

Hello everyone,

We have just released the commercial version of our SIP-based IVR system
(IPIVR). 4 commercial editions are available for immediate purchase. The
FREE Personal Edition will continue to be available for those who want
to try before they buy. The commercial editions give you access to
unlimited technical support from SIMEDA and free upgrades for periods
ranging from 1 year to 2 years.

IPIVR is written entirely in Java and supports call scripting via
JavaScript. More details can be found on the product's page -
http://www.simeda.com/ipivr/

We are also offering a 10% discount to all Asterisk users. If you want
to take advantage of this offer, just drop me an email and mention this
message.

Thank you for your time,
Razvan

--