[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi: advice needed on isdn card

Jeff Noxon jeff-asterisk at planetfall.com
Fri Mar 14 23:30:55 MST 2003

Within the Eicon range, only the expensive Diva Server cards support
CAPI, and only the newer models (i.e. Diva Server BRI-2M PCI 2.0)
support echo cancellation.  Check the data sheet before you buy.

CAPI has plenty of latency, so you really do need echo cancellation.
The echo cancellation on my Eicon works wonderfully.

Regards,

Jeff