[Asterisk-Users] chan_capi: advice needed on isdn card

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Sat Mar 15 01:30:32 MST 2003

Morning Chris,

1. it's not predictable if you will get echo with the passive AVMs
(and probably also not predictable with the actives).

2. yes.

3. the passive Eicons (those without the word "server" in the name)
have no echo cancelation and not even a capi driver (so you're stuck
with i4l). but not all active Eicons support echo cancelation!
Bicster: can you shed some light on this? :-)

regards
kapejod

--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:    +49 30 79705390
fax:    +49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:  kpj at junghanns.net