[Asterisk-Users] # Ouch ... error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe

James Sizemore james at deny.org
Tue Mar 11 04:41:26 MST 2003

I got the time to go back and investigate the problem.
You may want to comment out messages in logger.conf
by default, or have a comment in the README to add
/var/log/asterisk/messages  to the log rotation. <smile>

I found the max file size for ext3 file system. LOL

-rw-r--r--    1 root     root     2147483647 Mar  9 04:05 messages

The sip "register =>" lines filled it up in the span of a week.
<frown> Needless to say I think "info" on this option needs
to be cut back a lot!