[Asterisk-Users] # Ouch ... error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe

James O. Sizemore III james at deny.org
Mon Mar 10 14:02:31 MST 2003

I just moved all my configs to another box.
made no changes, did the exact same compile,
And it worked. I have no ideal at this point
what "file is  to large"  and causing the segment
fault.

I did have to move back past the "(no Nat)" code.
for other reasons, but I'm up and working.

I'll check the latest CVS again in a few days.
when I have time to trouble shoot any errors.