[Asterisk-Users] ISDN stuff (was pri pricing)

Pauline Middelink middelink at polyware.nl
Wed Mar 5 23:44:12 MST 2003

On Mon, 03 Mar 2003 around 17:16:56 -0500, Jon Pounder wrote:

> 3) I am under the impression that with isdn4linux you lose a lot of the d
> channel information like called number, "bulk callerid", etc which are
> things the CAPI project seems to be working towards
> Is this actually the case or am I misunderstanding ?

Misunderstanding. On my homesystem (DDS1) I have the called number
and the calling number both available. That is what i4l gives you
on the AT set, but if you are /really/ into it, you could monitor
/dev/isdnctrl and go to a level where you see the last bit on
the D channel.

    Met vriendelijke groet,
        Pauline Middelink
--
GPG Key fingerprint = 2D5B 87A7 DDA6 0378 5DEA  BD3B 9A50 B416 E2D0 C3C2
For more details look at my website http://www.polyware.nl/~middelink