[Asterisk-Users] ISDN stuff (was pri pricing)

Jeff Noxon jeff-asterisk at planetfall.com
Mon Mar 3 20:18:37 MST 2003

Please be patient. ;)

I am working on CAPI support in North America.  It is functional right
now, but there are some voice quality issues that need to be addressed.
I am currently trying to figure out who to blame for this.

The *only* ISDN hardware that works with CAPI in North America is made
by Eicon.  Specifically, only their Diva Server cards work.  These cards
have one DSP per channel and support things like faxing.  Hopefully there
will be support for some cheaper cards eventually.

Regards,

Jeff