[Asterisk-Users] Found: inexpensive ADSI phone

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Sun Mar 2 22:39:54 MST 2003

I know I heard people looking for inexpensive ADSI phones a while
back.  Can't vouch for these guys, but this looks like a reasonable
deal for what perhaps are new phones.  No experience with ADSI,
myself, but thought I'd pass it along.  These folks also carry the
Nortel analog units that do intercom and 2-line, as has been
discussed in prior threads.

JT

---------------------
http://lktelecom.zoovy.com/product/HPT350

PowerTouch 350

Excerpt:

Analog Display Services Interface (ADSI)* Caller ID, Call Waiting
Display, and Call Waiting Options* Six softkeys 8x20 hybrid backlit
display Speakerphone with mute 25-name and number Call Log* Single
screen implementation Personal Directory for 50 names and numbers
Services key to access a wide range of ADSI services Two-position
tilt-up base CLASS Message Waiting indicator* Adjustable
volume/alerter control Print and Copy keys Last five number redial
Preferred Name Match* Visual ringing/extension-in-use/hold indicator
Hold and Flash keys Contrast control Editing capabilities via scroll
key Programmable call timer Area code stripping Goodbye and Options
keys Printer port English/Spanish prompts Hearing aid compatible ADA
compliant Desk or wall mountable

Price: $49.99