[Asterisk-Users] SJPhone (latest version) and Asterisk

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Sun Jun 22 13:20:50 MST 2003

Hi all,

When I try to use SJPhone as a software SIP phone with Asterisk I have a
couple of problems.

When the phone register, I get the following line in the Asterisk console:

    -- Registered SIP '' at 192.168.33.2 port 5060 expires 200
    -- Got SIP response 481 "Subscription does not exist" back from
192.168.33.2

The user is 101, the same as the extension number.

When X-Lite is used, the line is:
Registered SIP '101' at 192.168.33.2 port 5060 expires 200

The second line for SJPhone is repeated from time to time in the console.
The phone works normally. I can place and receive internal and external
calls.
It is normal to have such a message?
Why SJPhone does not correctly display the username in the Asterisk console
when registered?

Thanks,
Dan