[Asterisk-Users] FXO "Starting simple switch" after hanging up

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Sun Jun 22 12:33:18 MST 2003

Hi,

I have such a problem too with a X100P and a phone connected to the line.

This is what I have seen in the Asterisk console.

    -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/1-1'
    -- Executing Wait("Zap/1-1", "5") in new stack
    -- Executing Dial("Zap/1-1", "SIP/home&SIP/dan|15|Ttm") in new stack
    -- Called home
    -- Called dan
    -- Started music on hold, class 'default', on Zap/1-1
    -- SIP/dan-6f5d is ringing
    -- SIP/home-da49 is ringing
    -- Stopped music on hold on Zap/1-1
  == Spawn extension (inbound-analog, s, 2) exited non-zero on 'Zap/1-1'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'

This is repeated during a call.

BR,
Dan