[Asterisk-Users] queue application

Jean-Denis Girard jd-girard at esoft.pf
Mon Jun 16 01:29:38 MST 2003

Paulo Mannheimer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’m working on a call center application where callers input some
> information and get transferred to an attendant, or waits in a queue
> until one is available. The operator is using a PC-based system that
> needs to have access to the information previously input by the
> caller. I was thinking about making * write some control info
> somewhere and then make the application get it through samba/file sharing.
>
> Any other insights? Also, how to make this work if the call is queued?
>
> Best regards,
>
> PHM

If your operators can use Gnophone, then all you need is to append an
URL to the Dial or Queue application.

exten =>
1,1,Queue(queue,tH,http://shuttle.esoft.pf/cgi-bin/crm.pl?code=${CODE})

Then when the operator picks up the call, the URL is automatically
pushed to is Gnophone browser.

--
Jean-Denis Girard

Essential Software - Ingénierie Informatique
Solutions Linux & Open Source en Polynésie française
http://www.esoft.pf/
Tél: (689) 54 12 95