[Asterisk-Users] queue application

Paulo Mannheimer paulohm at instant.com.br
Mon Jun 16 06:42:04 MST 2003

Hi,

I'm working on a call center application where callers input some
information and get transferred to an attendant, or waits in a queue
until one is available. The operator is using a PC-based system that
needs to have access to the information previously input by the caller.
I was thinking about making * write some control info somewhere and then
make the application get it through samba/file sharing.

Any other insights? Also, how to make this work if the call is queued?

Best regards,

PHM