[Asterisk-Users] show application DISA

Shaun Ewing shaun at ewing.dropbear.id.au
Sat Jun 14 08:47:06 MST 2003

Note that in the case of specifying the numeric-passcode, the context must
be specified if the callerid is specified also.

If login is successful, the application parses the dialed number in the
specified (or default) context, and returns 0 with the new extension context
filled-in and the priority set to 1, so that the PBX may re-apply the
routing tables to it and complete the call normally.

Taken from apps/app_disa.c in the Asterisk source.

Regards,
Shaun