[Asterisk-Users] show application DISA

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Sat Jun 14 08:21:00 MST 2003

hi all

the help output for DISA ends like below, with the half-sentence 'Note that in
the case'

what's the rest of that sentence?

The file that contains the passcodes (if used) allows specification
of either just a passcode (defaulting to the "disa" context, or
passcode|context on each line of the file. The file may contain blank
lines, or comments starting with "#" or ";". In addition, the
above arguments may have |new-callerid-string appended to them, to
specify a new (different) callerid to be used for this call, for
example: numeric-passcode|context|"My Phone" <(234) 123-4567> or
full-pathname-of-passcode-file|"My Phone" <(234) 123-4567>. Note that
in the case
asterisk1*CLI>

--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk, Datavaktmester