[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail2 bug (?) saving new messages as new

asterisk at billheckel.com asterisk at billheckel.com
Thu Jun 12 08:12:28 MST 2003

This is most obvious if you get a message while checking messages.  This happens here all the time.

I've been complaining about this 'feature' for 3 months.  It is more than a simple patch as it would
require rewriting the code that counts messages, the code that keeps trak of where in playback you
are and the basic design of the mailbox.

SOmeone please fix this...

Bill