[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail2 bug (?) saving new messages as new

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Sat Jun 14 07:30:15 MST 2003

Actually the fix isn't very hard and needs to be done anyway because the
same thing happens if you are checking voicemail and are left a message.
Let me add that to my localized list of things to work on here on my
vacation and see if I can get that knocked out, although committing to CVS
will likely have to wait until I return.

Mark