[Asterisk-Users] Announcing IAXCLIENT v0.02 A cross-platform IAX client.

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Wed Jun 4 17:15:13 MST 2003

Just wanted to say that this is very encouraging, and I'd like to see
more!  I've got MacOS-X, and I've been desparately waiting for a SIP
or IAX client for this system for a while.  I've got your test code
running, which looks extremely promising.   Alas, I am not a
programmer, and couldn't do justice to putting a front-end onto it.
But I anxiously await the progress of others, and would happily give
you more feedback than you probably want.

JT