[Asterisk-Users] Modem => Serial ?

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Wed Jun 4 04:54:45 MST 2003

Hi,

Check:
http://www.smlink.com/download/Linux/slmdm-2.7.14.tar.gz
This is the modem I talk about
Smartlink SM56 USB version

This is extracted from the README file:

Features
========

Modem: V.92, V.90, V.34, V.32bis, V.23, V.22, V.21, Bell 103/212.
Flow control: V.42, MNP 2-4.
Compression: V.44, V.42bis, MNP5.
Fax: Class 1.
Voice: ADPCM voice compression, Digital Answering Machine.

Supported Hardware
==================

HAMR5600 based AMR/CNR/MDC/ACR modem cards on the following Southbridge
chips:
- Intel ICH0, ICH2
- Via 686A, 686B, 8231, 8233
- SiS 630
- ALI 1535.
SmartPCI56/561/562/563 based PCI modem cards.
SmartUSB56 based USB modem.

BR,
Dan