[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Works on Linux on Sparc

Jeremy McNamara jj at indie.org
Tue Jun 3 15:22:50 MST 2003

ishpreet at optonline.net wrote:

>chan_h323.so will not load too. It gives undefined symbol error.

This is typical version skew.  You have to make clean opt open h323 and
pwlib and make clean install chan_h323, but I think there are gonna be
other issues with the Makefile... Like exactly which lib to link to and
what byte order to use, etc.

Unfortunately,  we only deal with x86 hardware, so we have no way to
test any changes to the Makefile thus why this issue hasn't been fixed.

Jeremy McNamara