AW: [Asterisk-Users] * behind ISDN pbx - Forwarding to extensions with in primary pbx

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Mon Jul 28 00:29:38 MST 2003

Morning Peer,

Am Mon, 2003-07-28 um 09.32 schrieb Peer Oliver schmidt:
> Peer Oliver schmidt wrote:
> > Hi Andreas,

> >> at my site it is working exactly as you wrote in your 1st example. How is
> >> your PBX setup? I remember that there is a way to set a pbx to spontanic
> >> trunk access. At least my Agfeo has got such a setup possibility. Try to
> >> switch this off for your ISDN Card.
> >

> > Hmm, it is turned off. However still no luck. Are you using CAPI as
> > well? What version * and the capi_chan?
>
> I did some more digging. If I understand the following log correct,
> strange things happen:
>
>      -- Executing Wait("SIP/pos-d2db", "1") in new stack
>      -- Executing Dial("SIP/pos-d2db", "CAPI/30:25|20") in new stack
>      -- data = 30:25
>      -- capi request omsn = 30
>    == found capi with omsn = 30
>    == CAPI Call CAPI[contr2/30]/24   == CAPI Call CAPI[contr2/30]/24
>   -- Called 30:25
>    == received CONNECT_CONF PLCI = 0x102 INFO = 0
>      -- CAPI[contr2/30]/24 is making progress passing it to SIP/pos-d2db
>         > activehangingup
>    == DISCONNECT_IND PLCI=0x102 REASON=0x349c
>    == No one is available to answer at this time
>

> The Executing Dial "CAPI/30:25|20" should call extension 25 for 20
> seconds using the outgoing channel with the MSN 30, shouldn't it? What I
> don't understand is
>
> CAPI Call CAPI[contr2/30]/24
>
> Does it try to call extension 24 now?!?

no, it doesnt. the "/24" is just for making sure that the channel name
is unique (you will notice that the 24 gets incremented with every call)

your pbx complains with REASON=0x349C which means "Invalid number
format".

you need to find a way to turn off "spontane amtsholung" or try to
prefix internal numbers with "**", this works for siemens style pbxes.

> Anyone able to shed some light on this?
>
> TIA
> rgds
> pos

regards

kapejod

--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net