AW: AW: [Asterisk-Users] * behind ISDN pbx - Forwarding to extensions with in primary pbx

Olga und Andreas Brodowski 520018165707-0001 at t-online.de
Mon Jul 28 09:44:38 MST 2003

Good evening Peer,
well, it?s some time ago that I?ve updated my Asterisk. I would say it?s a
little bit outdated:-) (Asterisk is CVS-02/16/03 and Chan_Capi is
0.0.1c-RC4)
But what I?m using is an ISDN Fritz! A1 Card connected to an Agfeo AS141+
PBX on its internal ISDN Bus.

Please tell a little bit more about the PBX and ISDN Card you?re using.
Another thing could be the type of extension that you?re trying to call. If
it is a more professional PBX than the Agfeo it could be a matter of how you
set up the ISDN Extension. Maybe it is only setup for Data Services and not
for voice. I remember the pbx we?re using in company... It?s a
Telenorma/BOSCH/Tenovis and sometime a little bit tricky to setup:-)))

Cheers
Andreas