AW: [Asterisk-Users] * behind ISDN pbx - Forwarding to extensions with in primary pbx

Peer Oliver schmidt posde at theinternet.de
Mon Jul 28 00:32:23 MST 2003

Peer Oliver schmidt wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
>>> I have asterisk behind my primary PBX connected via ISDN (chan_capi).
>>> Calling out and calling in works just fine, however I can't connect to
>>> my primary pbxs' extensions.
>

>> at my site it is working exactly as you wrote in your 1st example. How is
>> your PBX setup? I remember that there is a way to set a pbx to spontanic
>> trunk access. At least my Agfeo has got such a setup possibility. Try to
>> switch this off for your ISDN Card.
>

> Hmm, it is turned off. However still no luck. Are you using CAPI as
> well? What version * and the capi_chan?

I did some more digging. If I understand the following log correct,
strange things happen:

     -- Executing Wait("SIP/pos-d2db", "1") in new stack
     -- Executing Dial("SIP/pos-d2db", "CAPI/30:25|20") in new stack
     -- data = 30:25
     -- capi request omsn = 30
   == found capi with omsn = 30
   == CAPI Call CAPI[contr2/30]/24   == CAPI Call CAPI[contr2/30]/24
  -- Called 30:25
   == received CONNECT_CONF PLCI = 0x102 INFO = 0
     -- CAPI[contr2/30]/24 is making progress passing it to SIP/pos-d2db
        > activehangingup
   == DISCONNECT_IND PLCI=0x102 REASON=0x349c
   == No one is available to answer at this time

The Executing Dial "CAPI/30:25|20" should call extension 25 for 20
seconds using the outgoing channel with the MSN 30, shouldn't it? What I
don't understand is

CAPI Call CAPI[contr2/30]/24

Does it try to call extension 24 now?!?

Anyone able to shed some light on this?