[Asterisk-Users] T410P and zaptel.conf

Alex Lopez alex at opsys.com
Wed Jul 23 22:07:54 MST 2003

One a t400p I know that I have 24 channels per port for a total of 96. However the T410 card allows for E1 as well as  T1 lines.  How does it determine how many channels per port.

For a more specific question. Would the first Zap device on the second port be Zap/25 or Zap/30 when using a T1??

I looked for docs on this but found nothing..

Other questions:

Is the electrical interface the same for a E1 as a T1??
How does the card know which is which? Is it by the span def in the /etc/zaptel.conf file?

Has anyone seen a technical document on this card???