[Asterisk-Users] AGI.pm?

John Laur johnl at blurbco.com
Wed Jul 23 22:01:49 MST 2003

> I've seen references to this module in the mailing list archives, but
it
> isn't in the 0.4.0 tarball, nor is it in CVS. I can roll my own and
was
> planning to do so anyhow, but that doesn't seem to make a lot of sense
> if it already exists. Am I not looking somewhere I should be looking?
Most
> of the Google hits just point to the mailing list.

The asterisk-perl tools written by James Golovich are at:

http://asterisk.gnuinter.net/

The following modules are available:

Asterisk::Outgoing - manipulate spool files for pbx_spool
Asterisk::Manager  - talk to the manager interface
Asterisk::AGI      - helpful routines to simplify writing AGI's

For those of you using it, but not checking the site regularly, version
0.07 was released recently on 09-Jul to fix bugs, add a new AGI command,
and add MD5 authentication to the Asterisk::Manager.

Also note that I'm just posting this for the benefit of the list
readers. I don't have anything to do with the software itself other than
that I am a happy user. Asterisk::Manager rocks!

John