[Asterisk-Users] ~3 seconds of silence when picking up a call

Anton Yurchenko phila at dg.net.ua
Tue Jul 22 05:14:25 MST 2003

Hello,

I until recently ran the CVS version from 06/23/03- 14:45:19 GMT+3.
Recently I updated the cvs and now to todays version and I also had the
same thing with  the version from 2 days ago. Now when I recieve a call
from E100P ( i`m using PRI signaling) and it is forwarded to the snom
100 SIP phone, after I pick up the call there is about 3 seconds when I
cant hear the caller and he cant hear me.
I also had updated the libpri and zaptel.Now wne I go back to the old
version of * I dont get this 3 seconds of silence so it must not be
libpri or zaptel. With the new version I`m getting it. Configs are the
same. I can privide them on request.

thanks a lot,

--

Anton Yurchenko<phila at dg.net.ua>