[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream BudgeTone 102 initial experiences

Reed Wade reed at cadre5.com
Fri Jul 18 11:09:34 MST 2003

thanks, I'll try that

one more thing I meant to mention-- the default SIP re-registration time
out was set to one hour. I restart Asterisk a lot lately testing various
things and found it useful to crank that down to a couple of minutes.

I think there was some thread recently about a desired Asterisk enhancement
to cache those registrations in a file. Seems useful.

-reed