[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream BudgeTone 102 initial experiences

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Fri Jul 18 10:07:04 MST 2003

The double digit problem seems to a lot better with the latest firmware (.77)..

If you still have a problem after you have updated to the latest fimware then you can try changing the dtmf mode to INFO.. many have had joy with that but so far the latest firmware and dtmf mode on RFC has been working fine..

Later..