[Asterisk-Users] Budgetone and NTP (redux)

Stephen R. Besch sbesch at acsu.buffalo.edu
Fri Jul 18 10:35:17 MST 2003

I have found that the NTP server is not contacted when the phone
(Budgetone 100) comes back from a power down. I must reboot the phone
without powering down to get the phone to contact the NTP server for the
time.  It doesn't matter whether I reboot from the phone's web site or
using the menu reset function: either works. I have only tested this
with a private NTP server. This may explain why some of you have not
been able to get anything but the default NTP server to operate.
--
Stephen R. Besch, Ph.D.
SachsLab