[Asterisk-Users] outgoing callerid string

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Thu Jul 17 13:24:47 MST 2003

You can use the SetCallerID application to do this, as well.
Whenever a call is destined for the "outside" world, just
SetCallerID(133344455555)

Am I missing something more complex here?

Of course, you'll need to have a PRI to do this, and 13334445555
needs to be a permitted number for your outbound calls.

JT