[Asterisk-Users] UK Gateway

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Thu Jul 17 06:17:00 MST 2003

We're in the process of testing some equipment and configurations and to do
this we have setup a UK PSTN Gateway to Free World Dialup.

Simply dial 0845 004 5566 (UK local rate call) and at the prompt enter the
FWD subscriber number - within a couple of seconds you should be connected.

We can also terminate UK 0800/0808 numbers for SIP/IAX -> PSTN calls, at the
moment we don't have an FWD number setup for this, but simply use the
username/password of guest/guest and point your connection at
voip-gw1.magrathea-telecom.co.uk and send the number as 0800xxxxxxx

Of course, this is all a trial at the moment, so no commerical warranties
are available!

Finally, if you wanted to trial your own personal 0870 number pointing to
FWD, drop me an e-mail and I'll tell you how to do it.

Linus
Magrathea