[Asterisk-Users] T1 config for robbed-bit E&M AMI

Martin Pycko martinp at digium.com
Thu Jul 10 07:36:22 MST 2003

T100P handles the E&M wink start signalling as well as D4AMI
framing/coding.

The config in /etc/zaptel.conf

span=1,0,0,d4,ami
e&m=1-24

in /etc/zapata.conf
[channels]
signalling=em_w
context=incoming
group = 1
channel => 1-24

But read more and have all the keywords/options that you need added to
config files.

regards
Martin