[Asterisk-Users] T1 config for robbed-bit E&M AMI

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu Jul 10 06:39:42 MST 2003

I have a couple of live T1s sitting around and they are not ISDN(like most
of the people that are using Asterisk seem to be using), they are regular
old 24 channel, robbed-bit, E&M wink start, D4AMI T1 circuits.
Can I get these T1s to work with a T100P Digium card and asterisk?

Searching through the lists and the documentation I haven't seen any
examples of how to configure this kind of T1.

 Is anyone currently using these kind of T1s on their Asterisk system?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

MATT---