[Asterisk-Users] Lot's of errors and warnings.

marrandy marrandy at chaossolutions.org
Tue Jul 8 08:15:59 MST 2003

On Tuesday 08 July 2003 10:47 am, Steven Critchfield wrote:

Yes Steven, I realized after I posted the last mail that I had only checked
the first two parts of the MUST requirement and had assumed the kernel src
was installed.

mea culpa

ZNot yet sure why it wasn't installed on this machine.  Will have to look into
that.

--
When it comes to broken marriages most husbands will split the blame --
half his wife's fault, and half her mother's.