[Asterisk-Users] Lot's of errors and warnings.

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Jul 8 07:47:04 MST 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 09:34, marrandy wrote:
> On Monday 07 July 2003 08:28 pm, Steven Critchfield wrote:
> > Do you have the source that your kernel was compiled from? Do you at
> > least have the appropriate headers for you kernel and the config file
> > that was used?
> >

> Haven't a clue.
>
> I was just following the install instructions as per :-
>
> http://www.asterisk.org/index.php?menu=download

Look at the last section. I'll reproduce it here so you know what I'm
talking about.
Note that your system MUST meet these requirements:

You must have readline and openssl and their respective development packages.
You must be running Linux 2.4.x
You must have the Linux Kernel Sources package installed on your system.

Look closely at the last line. If you followed instructions, then you
would have had a clue.