[Asterisk-Users] Lot's of errors and warnings.

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Jul 8 08:45:04 MST 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 10:15, marrandy wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 July 2003 10:47 am, Steven Critchfield wrote:
>
> Yes Steven, I realized after I posted the last mail that I had only checked
> the first two parts of the MUST requirement and had assumed the kernel src
> was installed.
>
> mea culpa
>
> ZNot yet sure why it wasn't installed on this machine.  Will have to look into
> that.

Because Mandrake is not a server distribution. Then again, I'm not sure
of any of the package oriented system placing the kernel package on a
machine by default. I guess most distributions assume if you are going
to go through the effort of recompiling the kernel, then you can go get
your kernel source.