[Asterisk-Users] Cllecting digits.

Ing. Angel Gomez Garcia angom at telnor.net
Sat Jul 5 03:43:59 MST 2003

    Thank's

    Mmmmhhhh. that example assumes that you are making the change to
call-transfer dialing from your extension, what if you are away, even
away from the office and you want to transfer all the calls to the phone
where you're at ?

    But I agree, I think it can be done with pattern matching, altough
its going to be a 'messy' solution.