[Asterisk-Users] Cllecting digits.

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Sat Jul 5 03:02:15 MST 2003

basically, you need to do call transfer, right?
why not using pattern matching?
When your user wants to change is def. exten, it will
be dropped in a submenu (ie another context) with pattern matching.
from here you could match a number and store it in a db.
see http://www.junghanns.net/asterisk/page6.html
(the great capigod asterisk page)

Matteo.