[Asterisk-Users] Is there any real asterisk documentation ?

frank.barthe at prescom.net frank.barthe at prescom.net
Thu Jul 3 07:35:57 MST 2003

Hi "users"

my first week with asterisk and digium boards has been
a little bit "hard" ($£§!?)

So, please :
"where did you find the documentation which gave you
the magics" ?
ex :
    - what are the events the logger can handle ?
    - where is the internal application list ?
    - what is each application the role in asterisk ?
    - does the dynamic loader scan /modules directory or
    is there a modules list somewhere ?
    - what is the syntax for modules.conf ?
    - where are the parameters for each external module ?
    - what is the minimum list for asterisk to run ?
    - is there any interdependance between modules and int. applications ?
    - etc... etc...

Are the pseudo-howto's listed on the site the existing knowledge repository ?
Do I have to read the comments in source code ?
Or just experiment ?

Thank you per advance for any suggestion !!!
Frank