[Asterisk-Users] Is there any real asterisk documentation ?

John Haigh john at siriusweblabs.com
Thu Jul 3 08:20:18 MST 2003

Here are a list of howto's. There are not found on the Asterisk site.
You will find most of your help in the mailing list archive.

http://asterisk.gnuinter.net/ - this howto has links to other Howto's
http://asterisk.drunkcoder.com/ http://asterisk.drunkcoder.com/apps.html
http://asterisk.drunkcoder.com/modules.conf

AGI documentation:
http://home.cogeco.ca/~camstuff/agi.html

I have heard reading the code can help, although I haven't done so yet,
but my sense there is a lot in the code they will help.

John Haigh