[Asterisk-Users] Today's Message from linphone; update on Khpone and SJPhone and X-Lite

Moshe Yudkowsky speech at pobox.com
Wed Jul 2 13:43:48 MST 2003

At 22:10 2003-07-01 -0400, you wrote:
>To find out what version yuor using, dial *999 and a debug/trace window will
>appear.  In the SIP messages it will indicate the type of UA your using and
>the version.  example below:   try another call attempt with this window
>open and capture the call flow and send it to me.  See below in bold or
>
>Mike

Mike,

Thanks for writing. After you wrote, I had a brainwave and remembered that
the UA is in the debug logs on asterisk...

Be that as it may, I'm using X-Lite, and the latest version from their web
site is build 1016. That's as of today (Wednesday, 07-02), and that's the
version that I'm using on my system.

I will send you the debug logs off-list, but here's the question: is it
likely that X-Pro works but X-Lite still has trouble with its SDP?

Regards,
  Moshe