[Asterisk-Users] Today's Message from linphone; update on Khpone and SJPhone and X-Lite

Michael Kane mkane at to-talk.com
Wed Jul 2 14:23:28 MST 2003

Erik over at XTEN is pretty good at getting the latest build out for both
lite and pro....let me email my partner they(xten just emailed us the latest
and greatest for both.  I also thought as of a week or so ago 1035 was the
last build they would publish until their new product offering.  (which is
really cool)

I'll email you lite if it's more recent than 1016..

Michael Kane (President/CEO)
To-Talk Communications LLC.
37 Sandusky Dr.
Wareham, Ma. 02571