[Asterisk-Users] Today's Message from linphone; update on Khpone and SJPhone and X-Lite

Michael Kane mkane at to-talk.com
Tue Jul 1 19:10:41 MST 2003

To find out what version yuor using, dial *999 and a debug/trace window will
appear.  In the SIP messages it will indicate the type of UA your using and
the version.  example below:   try another call attempt with this window
open and capture the call flow and send it to me.  See below in bold or

Mike

c)2003 Xten Networks Inc. All rights reserved.
Private build: 1035

SIP: 140.186.105.40:5060
RTP: 140.186.105.40:8000
NAT: 140.186.105.40