[Asterisk-Users] Today's Message from linphone; update on Khpone and SJPhone and X-Lite

Moshe Yudkowsky speech at pobox.com
Tue Jul 1 18:32:15 MST 2003

At 20:08 2003-07-01 -0400, Michael Kane wrote:
>What version of X-Lite are you using.  The latest is build v1035.  There
>where problems in earlier releases with SDP values, that could be the reason
>you not seeing invites or media.  I had issues only with the media not
>setting as X-lite tried to negotiate media with another endpoint and teh SDP
>was hosed.
>
>Mike

Mike,

I downloaded the version I'm using late last week or early this week. It
ought to be the latest. There's no way to tell from looking at the app
(that I can find) what build it is.

Let's see... created June 18th. That's pretty recent. I think it may be
bug-report time.

Any softphones you recommend for PC or for Linux? I'm actually rather
disappointed with everything I've tested, with the exception of SJPhone
(but I've only fiddled with it very briefly).