[Asterisk-Users] Today's Message from linphone; update on Khpone and SJPhone and X-Lite

Michael Kane mkane at to-talk.com
Tue Jul 1 17:08:43 MST 2003

What version of X-Lite are you using.  The latest is build v1035.  There
where problems in earlier releases with SDP values, that could be the reason
you not seeing invites or media.  I had issues only with the media not
setting as X-lite tried to negotiate media with another endpoint and teh SDP
was hosed.

Mike

Michael Kane
To-Talk Communications LLC.