[Asterisk-Users] Vonage

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Mon Feb 24 19:42:39 MST 2003

supplying a device with software you are not supposed to use is one thing.

installing pirated software on a device is a totally different ball of wax.

Is the cisco software supplied on the device ? if so the licence is silly
at best.
If you have to find a copy of the cisco software and install it explicitly
that is different.

I am not clear now which we are talking about.