[Asterisk-Users] Accept DTMF during voicemail play?

denon denon at denon.cx
Sun Feb 23 12:07:40 MST 2003

I'm not quite sure I follow you, but if I do, all you need to do is add an
extension in that context for VoiceMailMain.  Like so:

exten => 100,1,VoicemailMain

Then when you dial 100 from anywhere, you get the prompts .. or you can
pass your mailbox to it as an argument, and only need to enter your password.