[Asterisk-Users] Possible codec issues?

William X Walsh william at wxw.org
Mon Feb 17 21:23:22 MST 2003

Thanks to John Todd's sample configs, with a little tinkering I mostly
have Asterisk working with FWD.  I am receiving calls without any
problems.

The problem is when I try to make a call routed through the FWD
service.  I get the connection fine, but no audio passes.

I'm beginning to think it is a codec related issue.

Anyone who can give me some assistance in what I can do to narrow down
the cause of this problem, please let me know, on or off list.

The iconnecthere portion is working fine, for both incoming and outgoing
calls.

Any ideas?

--
William Walsh <william at wxw.org>